If you are new to mindfulness and mindfulness meditation – welcome!
I am on a mission to demystify mindfulness and to offer simple techniques in an accessible manner. I share research-backed, practical mindfulness tools and tips that you can apply to your daily life.
There are dozens of research-backed reasons to practice mindfulness. I focus specifically on using mindfulness practices for self-care, and to foster resilience and grit.
Here are a few resources to get you started…
1) Please Grab My Free Mindful Living Guide: 5 Simple Mindfulness Practices to Help you Focus & Instantly Increase Your Energy on the Resources Page
Then, check out some of these popular posts:
2) Try Out These Simple Guided Meditations
3) Suggested Reading List to Learn More
- Wherever You Go, There You Are by Jon Kabat-Zinn
- 10% Happier by Dan Harris
- Real Happiness at Work by Sharon Salzberg
- Search Inside Yourself by Chade-Meng Tan
- Work by Thich Nhat Hanh