Mindfulness Demystified Online Program
Join Heidi, Founder of LifeInFullBloom, for our upcoming Mindfulness Demystified Online Program!
This course was created specifically for busy, career-focused women including creatives, entrepreneurs, and women in organizations and nonprofits.
This course offers time-tested and scientifically backed mindfulness-based methods to help women move past the overwhelm, bring clarity to chaos, and navigate uncertainty and change with more ease.
Tailored to women who want access to the most effective tools and resources, this course is modeled on the research-backed MBSR program developed by Jon Kabat-Zinn at the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
In this course, we will be practicing various methods of mindfulness meditation, mindful movement, and other simple daily practices that support stress management, emotional regulation, and our ability to effectively navigate through uncertainty and times of change.
This Course is a Good Fit For You If:
– You feel time rushing by and want to focus on what matters most.
– You feel like something is missing or that you are operating on autopilot and not fully inhabiting your own life.
– You feel overwhelmed, stuck, and weighted down.
– Your mind is often racing with anxiety and you find it hard to focus.
During This In-Depth Course, You Will Learn:
– How to manage feelings of stress, anxiety, and the fear of the unknown
– How to work through self-criticism and negative thinking patterns
– How to effectively practice emotional regulation to create a foundation of stability and calm
– How to gain greater connectedness to yourself so you can access your inner resources and build resilience for facing the ups and downs of life
– How to use mindfulness methods in your life to quiet the mind and release everyday tensions
This is a mindfulness course created specifically for busy, career-focused women, so you will join a group of other women just like you. The group format encourages and fosters community.
How It Works:
– A two-month journey with six modules
– An interactive live call with Heidi each week. This isn’t one of those programs where all the material is pre-recorded. I’m live every Wednesday for a dynamic video call that includes teaching, exercises that allow you to apply what we learn to your life, Q&A, and discussion. You can participate live on our video calls, or watch the recordings at your convenience.
– Daily practices, reminders, and sources of accountability to help you easily put new ways of living into practice — even in the midst of a hectic and busy schedule.
– Personalized attention, with the ability to email questions and clarifications to Heidi that she will answer during each session. This helps ensure that each participant is gaining as much as possible from the course.
When: This 6-week course runs from October 4th to November 8th, 2017. We meet on Wednesday evenings for 1.5 hours a week from 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. PST-US.
Where: This is a live online program. For each session, simply find a quiet place where you can tune into the video call each week. The link for each call will be emailed to participants in advance of each session.
If you miss a session, no problem. Recordings of the class will be emailed to participants 24 hours after each class, so you won’t miss a thing.
Cost: This course is designed for a limited number of participants, and the cost for each person is $149. The course is designed this way to ensure that every participant receives a lot of personal attention and to ensure there is time to address everyone’s questions. Prices will be updated in 2018.
Register for the Course Here! Limited Space Available.
If you have any questions, please email Heidi at Heidi@LifeInFullBloom.com.
Want to learn more about Heidi? Read the About page.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do I need any prior experience in mindfulness or meditation?
A: No, this course is designed for beginners and experienced meditators alike.
2. What if I have to miss a class?
A: If you miss a session, no problem. Recordings of the class will be emailed to participants 24 hours after each class, so you won’t miss a thing.
3. Is there anyone who shouldn’t take this course?
A: This course isn’t for everyone. Specifically, this course may not be for you if:
– You are looking for a course with a strong religious component (whether Buddhist, Christian, or something else).
– You are not willing to put in the time to practice mindfulness and incorporate these practices into your daily life.
– You are struggling with significant depression or anxiety and are not currently in treatment. If this is the case, I strongly encourage you to contact a mental health provider. This course is not intended to replace therapy or other mental health services.
4. What is the cancellation and refund policy?
A: Cancel 15 days or earlier before the first class for a 100% refund. No refunds will be given after this date.
5. What are the technical requirements?
A: You will need a high-speed internet connection and a device with live video streaming capabilities so that you can see the presenter. (Note: Joining by video is optional; you may choose to join by phone instead.)
6. Is this course only for women?
A: Yes. This course is created in the spirit of a “women’s circle.” The course is open to all women and anyone who identifies as a woman.
Still have questions? Please email Heidi at Heidi@LifeInFullBloom.com.